Senior Marketing Manager
Deveron is special because cold-pressed deep v artisan man bun sustainable coloring book authentic single-origin coffee. Vexillologist four dollar toast copper mug listicle banjo synth irony gastropub fashion axe trust fund 3 wolf moon church-key meh umami. Blue bottle fixie palo santo gastropub twee kombucha kinfolk snackwave organic crucifix truffaut polaroid 3 wolf moon chicharrones roof party.
We are looking for a Principal, Technical Accounting, who will report to the Head of SEC Reporting, Technical Accounting and Financial Reporting. This role will partner with the business in evaluating the accounting and financial reporting of transactions and emerging business models.
The role requires a technical accounting, and SEC and financial reporting background and demonstrated experience navigating independently through complex business matters to support transactions and services across multiple organizations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead technical research and evaluation in a variety of complex areas including: acquisition and equity investment agreements; lease agreements; equity and debt arrangements; new product launches; and the ongoing monitoring and evaluation of technical guidance contemplated by the Financial Accounting Standards Board, the Securities and Exchange Commission and and other governing bodies
- Responsible for technical accounting memos and conclusions including review and approval by management and the Company’s independent auditor
- Collaborate with members of the global accounting team on writing and maintaining accounting policies
- Assist with co-sourced internal audit model through review of design and operation of controls
Requirements & Qualifications
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification preferred
- Ideal candidate will have at least 8 years experience, preferably a mix of public company and public accounting experience, with a minimum of five years of industry or direct client experience with a public, multinational organization
- Prior experience evaluating and concluding on complex accounting and financial reporting issues
- Attention to detail
- Self starter, comfort working independently and proactively engaging and assisting non-financial colleagues on emerging business and complex transactions
- Outstanding communication skills (Oral, listening and writing) with the ability to form conclusions and present findings to senior leaders
- Strong organizational and project management skills